Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Custody on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:09 am


Arresto Menor
Hi. I need help. I am a mother of three boys. My eldest is with my parents while my other two boys are with their father. We have not been in good terms for more than a year now. We are not married and I want to get my kids back. I have left them because I had no choice. It's a long story. My ex-partner was a drug user and I was the one working for almost 4 years to support my kids. I hope somebody can give me more information on how I can get my kids back. I have read some articles online and I am afraid I'll lose custody because I am now living with my new partner. Don't be judgemental please. I hope somebody can help me.

View user profile

2 Re: Child Custody on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:13 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
approach DSWD for assistance.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum