Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MUTUAL AGREEMENT TO SEPARATE on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:14 am


Arresto Menor

I would like to ask for a legal advice.

Civil married po ako 2001. We have 2 children that time. Pero while are living together, palagi kaming nag a-away at ako ang alanganin. It ended up I'm a battered wife. Di ko na kinaya at naghiwalay kami.

From that time until now hindi na siya nagpakita.

That time na separated kami, I got a relationship at nagka-anak kami ng isa. Pero hiniwalayan ko siya dahil nang babae pero lived-in lang ang nangyari.

Now my 2 daughters are growing old and are in high school na. Di ko na kinaya ang mga gastusin at even sa schooling kahit nasa public sila.

Recently nalaman ko na matagal na pala siyang nag Saudi kasi Engineer siya. Pero wala akong contact directly sa kanya only through his mother pero ayaw din mag bigay ng contact information.

How can I ask for financial help for our children specially that the eldest is about to graduate from high school?

I really need your legal advice.

Thank you and more power.

View user profile

2 Re: MUTUAL AGREEMENT TO SEPARATE on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:28 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You can send him a demand letter requesting for support for the children. if he does not comply pwede ka na magsampa ng kaso. keep in mind na kahit kasuhan mo sya at makakuha ng favorable outcome eh hanggat di sya bumabalik sa pinas ay di sya mapapanagot ng batas.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum