Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to manage a son who wants to collect all tenant rental fee for himself in an apartment that I own

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello to all,

I'm currently residing in the US and I have an apartment in the Philippines. I have the title under my name and my ex-boyfriend's name who died early this month. I want to have my father or a trusted friend to collect the rental fees from tenants but my son (also my ex-boyfriend's biological son) who occupies 2 units of the apartment for free is preventing any collection of rental fees because he wants to collect them himself. He is married and my son and his wife's family are intimidating anyone who I assign as manager to collect and manage the apartment.

I want to know what measures I can take since I live here and it is only my father and a trusted friend who can collect but my son prevents them from collecting.

I now feel so depressed, all alone with nobody to ask since I am residing in the US. I am so glad I found this website which I feel can help me find a legal solution to the problem. The fact that it is my son who does not want to listen and obey to what I wanted to do with that apartment management-wise makes me really feel very hopeless.

Please help and give me some legal advise. I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum