Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEED LEGAL ADVICE URGENT! on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:06 am


Arresto Menor
Last Tuesday, nagkaroon po ng gulo dito sa lugar namin, Yung isa sa mga lasingero po dito nagwala and nangtrip ng bata, una inagawan ng baril yung pamangkin ko then itinapon bigla sa bubong, the child being shocked cried and ran home para magsumbong. The father went to confront the guy kung bakit ganun, the other guy na lasing ignored it so pinabayaan na lang but that didnt stopped there. That drunk guy nag amok pa dun sa others na nakatambay dun knowing na lasing sya inignore lang sya ng mga tambay but he keep on insisting a fist fight, nung wala ng pumapansin sa kanya he shouted na " Oh pag hinubad ko tong tshirt ko game na isa isa" still the tambays maintain their composure until this drunk guy hinampas nya ng shirt nya sa mukha ung isa sa mga tambay which quickly result into a fist fight when this drunk guy eh natumba na everyone thought that its over inuwi nrin ung drunk guy sa bahay nila, few minutes after that lumabas sya ulit then akmang susugod na naman, When the drunk guy was about to hit my cousin, my cousin quickly grabbed a bottle beside him, and accidentally hit the drunk guy on the head causing injuries then by that time the father of the drunk guy eh lumabas saw the incident quickly ran to their house and kumuha ng itak chasing my cousin. Nung naawat na sila ng mga taga dito akala namin ok na lahat. But the drunk guy and his father went to our local barangay and fiked a complaint against those tambays and my cousin. during that time it was settled na pra matapos So all was settled. Just this morning may barangay na pumunta samin inviting us to go to the barangay and the father and drunk guy is asking for money for CT Scan daw since the drunk guy is experiencing headache for the past nights and they are threatening na magsampa n physical injuries sa cousin ko. There's no arrangements made yet kase nga alam namin na last night okay na when we all agreed na ssagutin nmin ung reseta ng gamot. Now, we dont know what to do, are we going to file a case against them, sagutin ung CT Scan thst they are asking or what. We could file grave threat against the father since hinabol nya ng itak ugn xousin mko diba? Please advise us. Badly needed. Sad

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum