Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can DSWD interfere on child custody, when the parents did not go the legal process of separation?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Me and my wife decided to separate. We have 2 kids, I decided to take the other one (4yrs old) and left the 2yr old at her care.

If she ask for help at DSWD to get the child from me. Is it legal? Do they have the right to take my son from me, even we did not made any legal process of separation.

Does she needs to lawyer up first, before taking the child from me? or she only needs DSWD?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
since your married, both of you share custody of your children. in order for her to have sole custody, she will have to file a case in court.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum