Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 .......... on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:40 am


Arresto Menor

Last edited by suavesuave on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: .......... on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:42 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
advise her to get a lawyer in Japan or approach the Philippine embassy for assistance.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum