Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Criminal Record

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Criminal Record on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Luis P

Arresto Menor
I need help Lang po... I had a attempted Roberry case po last year that was dismissed permanently,, will I have a problem po with obtaining an NBi clearance????? or will I have a criminal record
Reflected there???

View user profile

2 Re: Criminal Record on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:21 pm


if a warrant of arrest was issued against you, it will likely appear on your record. you will have to present a certified copy of the Order stating that the charge was dismissed permanently

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 NBI Clearance. on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:07 am


Arresto Menor
I have a question po. Last 2014 pina barangay ako ng dati kong employer for the case of stafa dahil maliit lang na remit ko and at the aame time may mga nawala akong mga items nila na pinapabayad saakin dahil sa sa sibrang baba ng sahod na halagang 4k a month pkus 20% commission pag may benta sa isang dental supply, minsan napapagastos ako dahil kinukulang ako sa fare and food allowance, oalagi pangbmaliit ang benta, tapos may mga nawala akon items nila dahil bukas bag ko and then nalalaglag while walking along the way. so i was in shock pero since first time po nangyari saakin yun wala po akong nagawa sa takot ay sa shock hindi ko na na deffend sarili ko at the same time na barangay ako. Ayaw na akong pag explainin and then nag babayad po ako sakanila monthly. Nag bayad po ako and then tumigil for a year. Then again summon ako sa brangay again to continue. Nakapag bayad nanaman po ako for 2 months and then hindi nanaman po ako nakapag bayad. Tapos po nun sabi pag hindi ko po nabayaran diretso na po daw sa court. Hindi na po ako nakapag bayad since then dahil dirediretso namatay sa family ko, hindi na ako nakapag work since Jun 2017. Sabi saakin ng barangay pag na punta na sa piscal sa city hall Ang case ko sa barangay pwede na po daw akong arestohin, yun po sabi saakin ng Atty na barangay. So natatakot po ako kumuha ng NBI dahil baka may record ay hindi na ako makapag work. Ano po pwede kong gawim. Hindi na rin ako nakikipag communicate sakanila dahil ayaw na nika ako maka usap. Barangay nakang namamagitan saamin dati.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum