Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Usaping Tungkol sa Minanang Lupa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Usaping Tungkol sa Minanang Lupa on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 pm

mastercooks

Arresto Menor
Meron po akong katanungan tungkol sa minanang lupa ng aking asawat mga kapatid niya, bali patay napo parehas ang kanilang amat ina, at hindi parin po naililipat o nahahati sa kanilang mag kakapatid ang titulo, pero ang problema po ngayon ay meron pong ibang kamag anak na humahabol sa kanilang lupain, bali malayong kamag anak ng kanilang ina na humahabol tungkol sa lupang kanilang minana, bali ang titulo po ng lupa ay naka pangalan sa kanilang amat ina bago pa man sila isilang. Ngayon po ang problema eh yung kanilang malayong kamag anak ay nag pa bloter sa barangay at nag issue daw po ng subpoena, maari po ba ito o legal po ba ito? Meron pong titulo ang lupa at ang pag babayad ng amelyar ay kanilang binabayaran noon pa man at naka pangalan sa isa nilang kapatid meron po bang basehan ang kanilang malayong kamag anak para humabol sa kanilang minanang lupa?

View user profile

2 Re: Usaping Tungkol sa Minanang Lupa on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:17 pm

attyLLL

it depends on what the relatives are claiming and what evidence they have to prove their claims.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Usaping Tungkol sa Minanang Lupa on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 pm

mastercooks

Arresto Menor
As far as I know they dont have a proof or legal documents in hand since bago pa man isilang ang asawa ko eh nakapa ngalan na sa kanilang magulang ang lupang hinahabol ng kanilang malayong kamag anak. The story began when their father passed away last 2006 but during the past 40years at nung nabubuhay pa ang kanilang magulang wala namang humahabol sa kanilang lupa nag umpisa lang ito ng mapalayas ang kanilang kamag anak sa lupang tinitirikan nila dahil kinuha na ito ng orihinal na may ari kung kayat ngayon daw ay inu ungkat nila ang kwento ng lupang ipinamana sa kanilang ina. But just like what I have said the land that was being disputed was inherited by their mother long time ago and the title was transferred to her mothers name and since then they are the one who pays the taxes of the land and the question is bakit ngayon lang sila nag hahabol after both their parents died. Ang tanong ko lang po eh uusad po ba itong kasong ito wala naman maipakitang papeles na nag papatunay na may karapatan sila sa lupa. At tama po bang sa barangay sila mag rereklamo at may karapatan ba ang baranggay upang mag desisyon tungkol dito.

View user profile

4 Re: Usaping Tungkol sa Minanang Lupa on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:01 pm

attyLLL

if they live in the same city or municipality, then the bgy is the proper forum. it's still advisable to participate and see what evidence they will produce.

the bgy has no authority to decide who is right, they can only convince the parties to settle.

you cannot prevent them from filing a case but it will not prosper if they cannot prove their claims.

is this property titled in the register of deeds?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Usaping Tungkol sa Minanang Lupa on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:34 pm

mastercooks

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the reply, yes the property is registred with a title in Registry of Deeds, since the procedings will take place on March I will ask what evidence does the complainant have and will ask you again for further opinion o the matter, thanks and more power to you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum