Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights over personal property after being separated physically by husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My husband left me over his religion 3months ago. We don't have any child.
1. Will he still have rights over our property where in title was named after my sister and I when we were still single?
2. If ever I will have property to buy, can I use my surname (maiden name) instead of my married name so that it's no longer conjugal?
3. Is there any document which I can ask him to sign to void his rights over my personal savings and property?
Thank you.

View user profile


As long as your marriage is not dissolved in court, all the legal consequences are intact. your remedy would be to go to court and file a petition for separation of property

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum