Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need an advice regarding my case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need an advice regarding my case on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:24 am


Arresto Menor
Hi to all Attorneys here,

I badly need an advice regarding an issue where my former employer filed a Qualified Theft case against me. Nakatanggap po ako yesterday ng Subpoena wherein I was required to go to the Office of the Prosecutor on January 30.

Dahil po sa pangangailangang pinansyal dahil may sakit ang Mama ko, nakakuha po ako ng pera from the company through the government contributions ng company. Hindi ko po niremit yung pera. Also, dun sa payroll namin, dinadagdagan ko po yung total amount of remittance na pinipirmahan muna nung General Manager ng company before mawithdraw. More or less, 100k po pero hindi tatatas ng 200k ang nakuha ko na plano ko naman pong bayaran but unfortunately nalaman ng employer ko before ko pa maibalik yung pera.

Question po, based sa Subpoena pwede daw po akong magpasa ng Counter Affidavit. May plan is to seek an advice sa PAO para matulungan po ako sa kaso. May willingness naman po akong magbayad. I've tried to reach out to my former employer right after I resigned from the company. Pinagresign po kasi ako. This happened 6 months ago. Ngayon ko lang po natanggap yung subpoena.

Ano po ba ang unang hakbang na dapat kong gawin? Makukulong na po ba ako agad? For how long po? This was my first time po and hindi ako knowledgeable sa mga ganito. Bailable po ba yung kaso? Please help me po. Ayoko pong makulong. Nangailangan lang po talaga ko.

View user profile

2 Re: Need an advice regarding my case on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 pm


your idea to go to the Pao is the best. get legal assistance to prepare your counter-affidavit.

during the hearings, you can offer your terms of settlement

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum