Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is application form or data form is considered as a contract?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good day po...gusto ko sanang mag ask ng help, kasi po nagbalak po kami magfranchise ng kiosk of CAFE TRIBU. worth nya po eh 350k..nakapagdown na po ako ng 175K noong Oct 2 2017..pero sa di maiiwasang pangyayari need po nmin ma refund kasi need po ng pera para sa pagpapagamot ng father in law ko po.
ang siste po ang sales agent ng CT ay sinasabing di daw refundable kasi nakapagsign na daw po ako ng application application po full details ko lang ang nakalagay...wala pong amount ng kiosk at pati na rin franchise package name.

e2 pa po nung nagdown po ako ang nareceived ko pong receipt at screenshot na fully paid na po ung kiosk na 350k. Prefunded na daw po...ngayon po, kaya lang di nila mairefund eh nakapaglabas na po sila ng commission sa nag refer sa amin. pero batay po sa pagkakadiscuss nila sa amin...ang fabrication po ng cart or kiosk ay di mag start unless naka sign na po ako ng contract at fully paid na po. technically half pa lang nabayad ko..ginawa lang nilang fully paid.

ano po ang dapat kong gawin. me laban po ba ako d2. last year pa po itong problema ko pero til now po wala pa silang update. ung pera ko po naka tenga lang sa knila at yung nag commission hayahay na po ang buhay...

tatanawin ko pong malaking tulong po ito galing sa inyo po...sana po makasagot po kayo the soonest bago po ako pumunta sa office nila.

maraming salamat po,,, and more power

View user profile


send a demand letter and if they fail to refund, you can file a small claims case. the court will determine whether you are entitled to a refund (i believe you are, at least partially). look up small claims on the supremecourt website and on yourtube for reference

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Muka namang hindi din kayo nakinabang despite releasing money, so it should be refunded to you. I agree you can file small claims here. Try reading this.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum