Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEED URGENT ADVICE!! SALAMAT PO!! on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:46 am


Arresto Menor
ung anak ko po sa BF ko dati ang ginamit na surname ay yung sa tatay nya, inacknowledge po kasi sya nito..pero after ko pong manganak nawala po syang parang bula..

now po ang anak ko po ay 11yrs old na.. nakapangasawa na po ako at me anak na isa...naaawa po ako sa panganay ko kasi sa mga homework nya nilalagay na nya ung surname ng asawa ko skul ask din sya bakit magkaiba sila ng surname.

gusto na po syang i adopt pero need pa po ba ng appearance ng tatay?...since pinanganak sya wala na po kaming balita.? di rin po namin alam san nakatira? matagal na proseso po ba ang adoption?

salamat po sa inyong magiging advice..

View user profile

2 Re: NEED URGENT ADVICE!! SALAMAT PO!! on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:44 pm


if the father cannot be located or refuses, then you can allege abandonment in the adoption proceedings

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum