Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clearance from previous employer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Clearance from previous employer on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po.. Pls help me.. Ive been with my previous company for almost 4 yrs. Nag work ako as sales promoter ng isang brand of appliances.Last year ngpalit po kmi ng agency.. From that agency po lagi delay at kulang ang sahod iting dec po ang nareceive kong 13th month pay ko is 6.5k lng..s sobrang frustration nag awol po ako nung dec 19 2017, iniform ko po c agency anung reason bkit ako nag awol sbi po nio mag send ako resignation pra wla po akong bad record s knila.. Nung dec 29 po na tanggap ako s.isang malaking company hinihingan.nia po ako ng clearance s previous job ko.. Sbi po ng hr s previous comoany ko 1.month dw po bgo i release yon kya lng kaylangan.ko po kc xa ASAP kc po d ako ttanggapin s bagong kumpanya kung wla karapatan po b ako mag habol? As per agency d alam ni company n.awol ako ang alam nila resigned po ako..last conversation ko s previous company ko need dw muna ng kpalit ko bago nila irelease ung clearance. Althoughwla nmn po liabilitiess knla.. item nila ang store ang humahawak..pls help po

View user profile

2 Re: Clearance from previous employer on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:57 pm


you are required to render 30 day notice period but if you refuse, the company is entitled to damages. as for your clearance, you will have to undergo their clearance procedure. If you can't get a clearance, it may be better to tell your new employer the truth

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum