Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need an advice

Post new topic  Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i need an advice on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:42 am


Arresto Menor
my girlfriend is pregnant, she's only 17 and i'm 20. sabi ng mom nya tigilan ko sya and dedemanda at papakulong ako kapag hindi ko sya tinigilan. ayoko ipalaglag ang magiging anak namin. pwede ko din ba sya idemanda kapag pinalaglag nila yung bata? maraming salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: i need an advice on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:16 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
illegal ang magpalaglag ng bata sa pinas. pwede kasuhan yung nanay kung mapapatunayan na pinagawa nya ito sa anak nya.

since minor yung gf mo, pwede ka kasuhan nung nanay.

View user profile

3 Re: i need an advice on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:27 pm


you can be charged with seduction, and if you can proof she underwent an intentional abortion, she can be charged also

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Post new topic  Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum