Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to ask legal advise!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I want to ask legal advise! on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Jun Matris

Arresto Menor
Just today happened that i was doing karaoke inside my house and the guard on duty came to my house and said i should stop singing because i create a nuisance to others.I asked him who complain and he said somebody called up the administrator and said about it,so he came to me and told me to stop.Its just an invasion of privacy on my part,plus its 11am in the morning....its not late at night.I am planning to file a case against the said guard esp.he abandoned his post while on duty but better to seek for a legal advise first.I dont know if this is right or not.Please help me!Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: I want to ask legal advise! on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:32 am


Arresto Mayor
hi...i advise not to file one...y? courts are so pre-occupied with so many cases...besides, your problem can be settled at's my suggestion: since you have an association, i presume that you already read the contents of your by-laws (member's obligation). i believe it provides something like violations and penalties...that should be the first thing you should do...try to look at the grievance machinery (im pretty sure, it's all there)...with regard to the nuisance issue, i cannot tell that it's nuisance per se because there is a standard procedure to declare such a nuisance...esp. on the level of sound (decibel). if these things are not feasible, second move is to ask for clarification with your association officers on the matter...don't act so hastily..take note that if things can be settle down at you level, do it...diplomacy is the best and first recourse rather than a last to the act of the security's not an act of intruding your's his job and that is precisely y you have a security maintain peace and order within the subdivision action is not tenable here....the court will always remand for mandatory settlement...think of the money and time you will spend if you entail to file an action in court...i believe you will have justice you want if you go through this...however, if you feel you are still dissatisfied, then prolong your agony (p.s. attotney's fee is expensive save if you have your own lawyer-friend)

View user profile

3 Re: I want to ask legal advise! on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:13 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
It is not proper to file a case against the guard because you dont have a valid cause of action. There is no intrusion of your privacy neither your right being violated, likewise the guard did not abandoned his post but rather he exercise his duty to inform you for such nuisance as instructed by his employer.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum