Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THAI NATIONAL need help on SMALL CLAIMS CASE on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:57 am


Arresto Menor
Hello. I’m a Thai national from Bangkok. I met a filipina online and had a relationship with her. During our relationship I sent her money several times which amounted to more than 60,000 PHP. She promised to pay me back. Now we broke up and she is avoiding me when I try to collect the money she owes me. I want to ask for advice on what I can do since I am here in Bangkok now. If I have to sue her, I will. I have all the receipts of the money transfer transactions as proof. I am also not sure if the address she gave me is her real address. Any help/reply will be much appreciated. Pls help. I am helpless because I don’t know what to do from here in Thailand. Thank you very much.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Offhand, the NBI Cybercrime division here in the Philippines handles such online fraud cases. If you can visit the Philippines, you can visit the NBI office and seek help there regarding your case.

If your country has a similar office that deals with cybercrime and fraud, try going there as well and seek advice regarding your situation.

Please try going to the Philippine Embassy there and ask as to what recourse you can take, as an alternative. I am not sure if they can do anything for your situation, though. But it is worth a try.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum