Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THAI NATIONAL need help on SMALL CLAIMS CASE on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:58 am


Arresto Menor
Hello. I’m a Thai national from Bangkok. I met a filipina online and had a relationship with her. During our relationship I sent her money several times which amounted to more than 60,000 PHP. She promised to pay me back. Now we broke up and she is avoiding me when I try to collect the money she owes me. I want to ask for advice on what I can do since I am here in Bangkok now. If I have to sue her, I will. I have all the receipts of the money transfer transactions as proof. I am also not sure if the address she gave me is her real address. Any help/reply will be much appreciated. Pls help. I am helpless because I don’t know what to do from here in Thailand. Thank you very much.

View user profile


answered your other post

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 advice po please on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:15 pm


Arresto Menor
magandang araw po.

nabasa ko po ang mga post ng bawat member ng site kaya po ako din po nagdesisyon na sumulat upang makahingi po ng payo. ako po ay 3o years old at may ka live in partner po ako 38 years old, 4years na po kaming nagsasama,hiwalay na po cya sa kanyang asawa mga 8years na ang nakalipas at may dalawang anak cla babae at lalake, ang lalaki niyang anak ay nasa amin at ang babae ay nasa kanyang asawa,hndi po cla legally separated.. may anak din po ako na isang lalake ..pero sa aming pagsasama ay hndi po kami nabiyayaan ng sarili naming anak..sumulat po ako upang makahingi ng payo kung ano po ang dapat kung gagawin pagdating po sa mga karapatan.may mga naipundar po kami na mga gamit maliit na negosyo , hndi naman po aq nagdarasal na mawala sa mundo ang aking kinakasama pero ako lng po ang naniniguro na baka pagdating ng panahon na mangyari yon ay hndi ko pa maaangkin ang aming naipundar dalawa dahil hndi po kami kasal at hndi rin po sila legal na hiwalay ng kanyang asawa.ano po ba dapat kung gawin para pa meron din akong matibay na panghahawakan pag dumating ang panahon, maraming salamat po

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum