Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

House inherit by children

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 House inherit by children on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:12 am


Arresto Menor
Good day po..just want to ask po about the said rights of each children they having difficulties about the house which left by their parents the problem issue is on their niece which living in the said house as of now.hes insisting that he has the rights to claim the house because his mother is the youngest daughter. The question is, does he really have the rights to claim the said house of his grandparents and the remaining children alive will not?. To clarify the situation all the children has their own house besides of that house including the deceased mother of the niece.

View user profile

2 Re: House inherit by children on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:27 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
only the children of the parents has claims to their inheritance unless the niece was also named a legitimate heir by their parents.

also, it is not automatic that the youngest sibling will have sole claim to an ancestral home. all inheritance should be equally divided among all legitimate heirs.

View user profile

3 Re: House inherit by children on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 pm


when the grandparents died, the property was inherited by their children including the parent of the niece. When the niece's parent died, the share of the parent transferred to her children. Consequently, the niece is a co-owner and does have the right to use the property but must compensate the other co-owners if her use excludes the others from enjoyment

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum