Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change child surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change child surname on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:37 pm


Arresto Menor
Pano po ba palitan ng apelyido ang anak ko . apelyido ko po kasi yong gamit nya . hindi pa kasi kami kasal nung asawa ko nung nanganak ako sa panganay ko . ngayon po na kasal na kami gusto na po sana namin na ilipat na sa apelyido nya . pano bo un .

View user profile

2 Re: change child surname on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:17 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
apply the child for legitimization. check the below link

View user profile

3 Re: change child surname on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:00 pm


Arresto Menor
mga magkano po kaya ang babayran po sa pagapply po dun

View user profile

4 Re: change child surname on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:52 pm


answered your other post, best to inquire at your local civil registrar. the fee should be nominal only

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum