Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rights of a mother

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rights of a mother on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:14 am

kharren fernandez

Arresto Menor
hihingi po sana aq ng legal advice kung ano ang dapat kong gawin ung 6 yr boyfriend ko po kasi nag ka roon ng babae at nag ka anak sila tas nguon my anak na kame nguit nag ka ruon ulit xa ng relation dun sa babae nia gusto ko po sana na hndi na nianpedeng puntahan or lapitan ang bata wag xang papakilala bilang tatay ng anak ko ang pong legal action ang gagawin ko para hndi nia kame guluhin ng anak ko..

View user profile

2 Re: rights of a mother on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:38 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
kinilala ba nya ang bata na sya ang ama?

View user profile

3 Re: rights of a mother on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:25 pm


you can refuse to stay with him, move out, change your number and block him from social media accounts. even if the child is using the father's surname, you have sole parental authority over the child and refuse his demands to visit the child unless he has a court order.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum