Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bigamy and sustento

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bigamy and sustento on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:24 pm

Abril2099

Arresto Menor
Hi good afternoon. Magtatanong lang po sana ako. Yung tatay ko nagpakasal sa iba while kasal pa cla ng mama ko. And yung tatay ko ni minsan hindi nagbigay ng sustento. Pwede po ba ako makademand ng support kahit 30 na ako? Ano po ba ang pwede kong ikaso sa kanya? Madadamay po ba pati yung bago niyang asawa?

View user profile

2 Re: Bigamy and sustento on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:55 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua
Hindi ka na pwede mag demand ng support since matanda ka na. hanggang 18 lang at anak na kasalukuyang nagaaral pa ang pwede humingi ng suporta sa magulang.

nanay mo lang ang pwedeng magkaso sa tatay mo at sa pangalawan nyang asawa. bigamy ang kakaharapin nila.

View user profile

3 Re: Bigamy and sustento on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:26 pm

attyLLL

support is a long shot, but if he realizes you might charge him with bigamy, he might think of ways to buy peace

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Bigamy and sustento on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:05 pm

Abril2099

Arresto Menor
How about po yung para makapakasal sya dun sa new wife nya eh pinapalitan nya 1 letter ng name nya?

View user profile

5 Re: Bigamy and sustento on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:02 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua
pwede din sya makasuhan ng falcification of public document kung dinaya nya ang details nya para makasal muli.

View user profile

6 Re: Bigamy and sustento on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Abril2099

Arresto Menor
Kahit po legal nyang pinachange yung name nya?

View user profile

7 Re: Bigamy and sustento on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:45 am

attyLLL

you are giving details piece by piece. nevertheless, if it can be proven that he is the same person who was married again, he can be prosecuted

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

8 Re: Bigamy and sustento on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:31 am

Abril2099

Arresto Menor
I think its fine. He doesnt use the internet and his wife only uses facebook. I just want to know what to do to be able for my mom to file a solid case against them. Last question po. How do we prove that he is the same person?

View user profile

9 Re: Bigamy and sustento on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:54 pm

attyLLL

photos, testimony of people positively identifying him, old IDs etc.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum