Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP!!! Need advice about ra9262 and adultery :(

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

attyLLL

submit a written request that it be returned to you by the nbi. they will have to justify why they have it

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Confused_mom

Arresto Menor
Is it legal po ba na iopen nila yun without my concent or court order?

Thanks po. God bless

View user profile

attyLLL

pasensya na confused. andami na naming nabigay na advice. have you implemented any of them?

my guess is that your phone is 'under the table' and not officially recorded as evidence. but if the husband were able to open it and give the information or access to the NBI, then use of such evidence would be legal. if there is no access and it was the NBI itself which took steps to bypass the security, then that would be illegal and any evidence obtained would be inadmissible

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.

Confused_mom

Arresto Menor
Atty pasensya na po ito lang po kasi access ko na makapagtanong kasi wala po akong vhance na magconsult s lawyer kasi lagi pong nakabantay si husband hindi po ako pinaalis ng bahay even nga po pumunta sa mga kapatid ko pinagbabawal nya...actually takas lang po itong message ko dito nakikiopen lang po ako sa maid ng kapitbahay. Natatakot po kasi ako kasi sinasaktan ako ni husband.

As per husband po inopen at niretrieve ng nbi ang lahat ng nadelete sa cp ko at nasa evidence room na daw po ng nbi. Kaya po ako nag tatanong kasi yyng phone na yun na sa name ko nakapangalan kasi nakuha ko yun sa globe and wala pa po case na nakafile complaint and invitation of adultery and robbery from nbi pa lang po. Tas hindi ako pinapunta ni husband dun sa date na nakasched even si husband hindi din pumunta kaya nakahold daw po.

So it means atty yung pag retrieve nila ng mga deleted messages and files dun sa cp ko is illegal po? Or legal? Thanks po. God bless
Pasensya po ulit

View user profile

attyLLL

kung sila ang nag bypass ng security ng phone, it will be illegal

Confused_mom

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the help po. I left my husband na po. Because everday sinasaktan nya ako to the point na he punch me on my left jaw that cause na mabasag yung tooth ko and binabawalan nya ako na makicommunicate sa mga kapatid ko. May 2 weeks na po dito sa moms ko. Do you know any shelter/foundation that can help me for couseling po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum