Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting a business with an ITR problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Starting a business with an ITR problem on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:44 am


Arresto Menor

My friend and I plan to start a business (partnership) that requires us to register at SEC. This means we also need to register at the BIR.

The problem is that we've been working as online freelancers and have not been paying taxes. One of the requirements is our latest ITR and we don't have any to submit.

What would be the easiest way to circumvent this (if at all possible)? We do plan to do everything possible to start a business immediately.

View user profile

2 Re: Starting a business with an ITR problem on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:48 pm


you should go to the BIR and inquire what they will require in such a situation. it might just be an affidavit stating that you have been unemployed

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum