Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEEDHELP CHILDCUSTODY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEEDHELP CHILDCUSTODY on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Arme2195

Arresto Menor
I am from Bacolod City and my ex girlfriend is from Cebu. Me and my ex girlfriend have a child who is 8 months old but we are not married. The surname of the child is his mother's. My ex girlfriend's parents prohibits me bringing our child in Bacolod. My ex girlfriend now works at a mall with i think minimum salary while I am a fresh grad engineer with sbove expected salary.

Edit: i also would like to ask what do i have against the guy who broke our relationship? I have screenshots of their conversations with what they talked about is related to sex. But they continually deny that they are lovers and say they are just friends. This was the cause why me and my exgirlfriend didnt made it to marriage.

Question: are what they doing really their right? Is their a chance i could secure the custody of our child? I also wnt to know what rights do i have for our child. What do i have against the guy who broke our relationship?

View user profile

2 Re: NEEDHELP CHILDCUSTODY on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:50 pm

Arme2195

Arresto Menor
Why are people not interested in helping me? :'( im so done with this cruel world

View user profile

3 Re: NEEDHELP CHILDCUSTODY on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:39 pm

attyLLL

if you need immediate legal advise, it may be best to engage a lawyer.

only the mother has parental authority over an illegitimate child but you should try to enter into a written agreement on visitation rights. if you file for custody, you will have to prove that the mother is unfit.

did you sign the birth certificate? if not, you might even have to prove you are the father.

when it comes to single people, third parties are, in my opinion, not an actionable offense

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: NEEDHELP CHILDCUSTODY on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:12 am

Arme2195

Arresto Menor
What u mean by unfit, phys or mentally?

View user profile

5 Re: NEEDHELP CHILDCUSTODY on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:16 am

Arme2195

Arresto Menor
Just a follow up question. They also made up stories and went to the police to file a blotter against me. They said someone caught me with a video that i slapped and snatched my exgirlfriend's phone which i am a 100% did not do. How do i counter their actionm

View user profile

6 Re: NEEDHELP CHILDCUSTODY on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:51 am

attyLLL

unfit - places the child repeatedly in danger, drug addict, abuses the child physically and mentally. to counter their supposed evidence, prepare to present your own evidence

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: NEEDHELP CHILDCUSTODY on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Arme2195

Arresto Menor
Oh i see. Thank you so much for the answers. I really appreciate it!

View user profile

8 Re: NEEDHELP CHILDCUSTODY on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Arme2195

Arresto Menor
Aty LLL, i wanna thank you so much personally. I needed the help so much.

View user profile

9 Re: NEEDHELP CHILDCUSTODY on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:37 am

attyLLL

you're welcome. a father has a better chance of going for visitation rights rather than full custody. consider this option

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum