Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tubos ng sangla tira

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tubos ng sangla tira on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po,

2010 po sinanla ng mother ko yung isang room sa house namin for 30k lang po. So 2010 po tumira ung pinagsanlaan dun sa room. Sa kasulatan po nila walang nakaindicate na specific date kung kelan dapat namin bayaran ang 30k. Basta ang nakalagay po kapag nabayaran na aalis na po sila. Wala pong titulo ang mga bahay po dito samin rights lang at hndi din po nakanotaryo ung agreement nila. Ngayon po 8 years na sila dito gusto na po namin bayaran sila para po ivacate na nila ung room kaso ayaw po nila dahil mtagal na daw sila dito... ano po kayang pwdeng gawin?

View user profile

2 Re: Tubos ng sangla tira on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:53 pm


file a complaint at the bgy. if no agreement is reached, you can file an ejectment suit in court

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Tubos ng sangla tira on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:54 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Kung magmamatigas sila, wala kang ibang choice kundi dumulog na sa husgado para lang paalisin sila.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum