Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ESTAFA CASE 19Million

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ESTAFA CASE 19Million on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:27 am

kedquiban

Arresto Menor
Hi! i would like to seek advice or opinion about the case that my cousin is facing right now. she is being sued by her foreign common law husband for 19 Million pesos for violation of article 315 revised penal code and 318. because she informed that she is sick and used the money for personal things. in addition to this she sent fake medical bills. and because she is sick he informed his common law husband to send to 7 different people for 2 years. Please give us an insight about this. Kasi di nya expect na kakasuhan sya dahil sa pagsisisinungaling. pwede ba bawiin lahat ng asawa nya foreigner ang mga binigay nya at pinadala. pinalalabas na scam ang nangyari? eh nagsama po sila for 6 years. May panalo po ba sya or malaki ang chance na matalo yun girl. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: ESTAFA CASE 19Million on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:45 am

attyLLL

why do you use the term common law husband? did they ever live together? the way you describe it, it really sounds like a scam

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3 Re: ESTAFA CASE 19Million on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:55 am

Cvgs

Arresto Menor
ganyang ganyan po saakin Sad kaso 300k po Sad
pinipilit pabayaran sakin sa loob ng 1 month eh di ko nabayaran .nagfile na sila ng case against me. hindi ko naman po itangi infact ako mismo ang umamin sa kanila sa ginawa kong kasalanan. tanong ko lang din po ( ilang years po possibly akong makukulong or how much po ang magging bail ko kung sakali

View user profile

4 Re: ESTAFA CASE 19Million on Sun May 13, 2018 12:02 am

Paz

Arresto Menor
Hi ano na po nangyari sa case niyo? Saken din kasi ganyan sinabi ko may saket for two years umabot ng 800k magkano po bail and advice naman po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum