Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alienation of Affection

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alienation of Affection on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:54 am


Arresto Menor
Is Alienation of Affection exist here in the Philippines?

Can I sue my husband's mistress who continuously posting in FB about her love for my husband and posting double meaning articles for to make her feeling superior. She already admitted that she had an affair with my husband and my husband told me that he already ended their affair. But the mistress is not doing what she have promised and still contacting my husband and posting malicious posts on FB.

What are the penalties for Alienation Of Affection if proven guilty?

View user profile

2 Re: Alienation of Affection on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:13 pm


yes, it does through article 19 of the civil code. you can sue for monetary damages

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Alienation of Affection on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:01 am


Arresto Menor
If I sue the mistress with the Alienation of Affection, will husband be involved?

Can I still use the previous evidences I have from 2 years ago up until now?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum