Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Inheritance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Land Inheritance on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:04 pm

TomJohnson

Arresto Menor
Hi,

Scenario:
-My grandfather died in the 80's and three months later his father, my great grandfather also died.
-My great grandmother died 3 years later.
-The title of the land is under my great grandfather's name.
-My great grandfather's only sibling survived them and took management of the entire property since my father and his siblings were still underaged. In the beginning, it was all good because they get to have the share of the produce of the land, but eventually after a couple of years refused give out any share any more.
-With the fear of his power as a politician, my father and his siblings didn't pursue on getting back their rightful inheritance when they're at the legal age already.
-Fast forward to the present time, my grandfather's only brother just recently died. And the title of the land is still under our great grandfather's name.

What legal steps can be done now to get our rightful share of the land and any compensation we can get for the past 35 years that we didn't get to have the produce of the land.

Thanks you very much and more power to your website.

View user profile

2 Re: Land Inheritance on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:27 am

attyLLL

Get the remaining heirs together for a voluntary Extra Judicial Settlement or if not possible, file a petition for settlement of estate in court

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum