Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TNT ABROAD on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:00 am


Arresto Menor
I just wanna ask, what if the guy went abroad and got married there. he was a TNT but sudddenly got news that he was married. I have a child with him he acknowledged the child but now I want to demand financial support but i dont know how. can I apply the law from the PH to USA???

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum