Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ADULTERY & CONCUBINAGE on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:52 pm

concern tita

Arresto Menor
2013 sila ikinasal. 2015 pa po nghiwalay ang kaptid ko lalaki at asawa nya. Umalis ito ng di ngpapaalam papunta manila. Iniwan nya sa kaptid ko ang knilang anak n 1.5 yo. Ngayon mag 3 yo n un bata. last week my ngprivate message s kpatid ko. Bf daw ng asawa nya. sinasabi kun alam b daw ng kptid ko ang gingawa s mnila ng asawa nya. meron sya pinasa n picture nila ng asawa ng kpatid ko n mgkatabi sila s kama at nkahubad s ilalim ng kumot. Syempre, ngalit ang kpatid ko pinakita nya ito s byenan nya babae at mga pinsan ng asawa nya. gusto sana nmin n kasuhan sya ng adultery. cla p kc ang mtapang, kukunin daw nila yun bata s kapatid ko. at they threatening my brother n ipapatay sya. Ano ang dapat nmin gawin pra di nila makuha ang bata? ituloy po b namin ang kaso n adultery?

View user profile

2 Re: ADULTERY & CONCUBINAGE on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:44 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
kasuhan nyo yung nanay at bf nya para pag nakulong sila eh di na sila makakapag tangka pa magfile ng custody case at makuha ang bata.

View user profile

3 Re: ADULTERY & CONCUBINAGE on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:39 pm


file threats against those who said they will kill him. he can file a case for custody to formalize his custody over the child.

the photo may be good evidence but it is not necessarily enough to convict for adultery

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum