Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The father died, legitimate child wants to file a case against paramour

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
It was only when my father died that we found out that he had a mistress and three children (two of which are minors). We were originally cooperative with the settlement, even offering no collations for the children (mistress received three lots, two cars, and 50k monthly allowance, plus other deposits we could prove via negotiated checks written to paramour).

HOWEVER, mistress wants to get more properties claiming that her children deserves it. With all collations, they are technically not entitled to anymore share. We were already generous enough to give them some because of the minor children.

We already have a lawyer, but all are focused on the settlement. As a legitimate child, I am exploring on the idea of filing a case against the mistress because she is difficult to handle and absolutely self-entitled claiming all sorts of things. But I don't know where to start. Since my father died, I don't think my mom is still allowed to file a concubinage case against them (?)


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum