Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adultery and abandonment of 3yr old child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 adultery and abandonment of 3yr old child on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:16 pm


Arresto Menor
i am a foreigner currently living in the philippines 2 years ago my wife left our house and stopped looking after our son who was just 3yrs and 4months old that was in February 2016 she aborted what i presume was my baby that same month and she told me she was renting a bedspace and working in the house where she rented the bedspace and for the rest of that year would come back to the house every 2 weeks and sleep the night. the last time was December 19th 2016 then after that time she disappeared until i heared from a friend that she was due to give birth in 2days that was april 5th 2017 on april 15th i confirmed that yes she gave birth on april 7th 2017 and she never told me anything. i am told that it is another mans baby and have since found out that she has been living with this other man since she left in February 2016. She still lives with him and there baby which they have still not registered. she has never seen our son who is now 5years and 4months old for more then 1year and i have been raising him by myself for the 2 yrs that she has been gone.
we have been together since January 2007 and we brought a house which i paid for in full in September 2010 and we married in December 3rd 2010. when she changed the name on the land title in January 2012 she used her maiden name and put her status down as single when actually we had been married a little over 1 year.
when she left us she took all the important documents including the land title aswell as my passport. i have since found out that im an illegal alian as of this time also. i was told by my wife that i was allowed to stay here once i was married and stupidly i believed her.
am i still allowed to file a case for adultery and abandonment and can i reclaim the house and sell it?
i just want to take my son back to my country and forget this horrible time in my life. but i am now broke after all the years of providing for my family and then raising my son alone. my son has been very hurt by not having a mother through the most important years of his development being he was just 3 yrs old when his mother abandon him.
pls any advice will be very welcome
thank you

View user profile

2 Re: adultery and abandonment of 3yr old child on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:42 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
I would advise you approach public attorney's office in the municipality your at to see if they can help you on your case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum