Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i demand a support from my ex-husband?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can i demand a support from my ex-husband? on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:58 pm


Arresto Menor
it's been 3 years na hiwalay kami ng asawa ko, at hindi siya nag susuport sa anak ko. but inspite of that i allow him to borrow my son every weekend. Pero masama talaga ugali kasi lagi pako inaaway sa text at ini insulto. Can i used that against him to file an annulment? kasi i've been emotionally and verbally abuse by him pero dilang me nagsasalita. my mga text siya sakin na nakakinsulto talaga at hindi ko binubura para my evidence ako. please advise me what will i do?

View user profile


you can demand support. you can file a complaint for viol of RA 9262 if he does not provide support. his insulting messages can also be a basis for support

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum