Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have been sending support to my ex-wife but not always and she threatens to file a case on me. HELP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

Im already separated with my ex-wife for 5 years now, and I already have been providing support to my two kids now, but since I also have a lot of things I need to pay like rent, fare, food and clothing, sometimes I am not able to give the amount she demanded me to give, sometimes I skip 1-6 months, but was able to provide the full amount of the 3 months to her last December amounting of 14,000. last month I was able to give 500 for one of my childs birthday and another 1,000 when I got my salary, but she is always threatining my mother that she will file a case, given since sometimes I am not able to provide but I am willing to support not just the amount she is demanding from me since I have no means of reaching it since I have my own needs as well. Anything I can do as my defense incase?

View user profile


Arresto Menor
My boyfriend has been sending support too to his illegitimate son for about 5,000 a month, excluding the medicines and other expenses that the mother of the child demands. The child is provided too with HMO (medical insurance). But the mother keeps on demanding for more, and keeps on saying that the support is not enough, though she hasnt sent my boyfriend any proof like receipts and others. My boyfriend even refunds the expenses for the clothes of the child even if it was purchased by the mother without my boyfriends consent. And now she keeps on chasing my boyfriend, demanding for more, and threatening him that he will file a VAWC case. My boyfriend by the way is married before she met the mother of the child and as of the moment is still not annulled.

View user profile


belle, he must retain proof that he has been sending support regularly. this will be his evidence that in case she files a case against him. he can also consider filing a petition in court to determine how much he should give.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum