Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have car and apartment under my name but my ex live-in partner refuse to give it back to me

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I have car and apartment under my name but my ex live-in partner refuse to give it back to me.

I am working in Japan and I have live in partner for 11 years.
Now, I had to end the relationship but my problem is tinatago nya ung
sasakayan (nakapangalan sken at ako bumili) also mga titulo ng car at ng apartment.

Wala xang work ever since, ako lng nagpapadala pra buhayin xa at babae ako. Ngayon, ayoko na. Ayaw nya ibigay mga properties ko.

Ano po kaya pwede kong gawin? What are the process.
I hope you could help me. God bless

View user profile


Arresto Menor
im not a lawyer but merely a reader

technically its been "stolen" from you. have you tried reporting to the authorities?? your ex doen't have any legal rights on your properties and i believe its a criminal case subject for imprisonment

View user profile


well, he can't hide the apartment. if persuasion doesn't work the remedy is to initiate ejectment proceedings. The car can also be reported stolen

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Eject your ex from the apartment. Try mo to basahin para malaman mo yung mga remedies mo. I hope it helps.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum