Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PETITION FOR CHILD CUSTODY on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Arresto Menor
Dear All,

I am an OFW mother and i would like to ask if may laban ba akong magfile ng petition for custody for my 11-year old daughter. Currently, separated na kami ng father nya and i have just started filing for annulment. the father is now in the Philippines without employment. and he messaged me a few days ago na kukunin nya daw ang anak ko from my parents after the school year ends. †does he have the right to do that kahit wala syang trabaho? hindi kasi kami from the same province. malayo ang lugar nila.

my daughter has been with my parents eversince i left the country for a better income.

your helpful insights would be greatly appreciated.

God bless us all!

View user profile

2 Re: PETITION FOR CHILD CUSTODY on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:49 pm

Tell your parents to refuse to give your child, to compel him to file a case for custody. this will buy you time.

even better, bring your child with you

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: PETITION FOR CHILD CUSTODY on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:47 am

Arresto Menor
Thanks po, but i want to do this in the legal way. I will take my daughter with me if i have to. Pero ayaw ko naman ma compromise ang parents ko. I have been advised to file for custody, mataas po ba ang chance ma grant sa akin ang bata? Wala nman akong boyfriend or partner.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum