Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am reaching on maturity age and going to graduate from college. I plan to move out but my father won't let me because he see me a child like around 5-10 years old. Because, it all started from problem with my mother and father.
Since, my mother is oversea and I automatically went to father but he is not doing his responsibly as a father.
Such as all the burden of father went to me, by paying/refund their school spending and other stuff for school needed.
I am nearing to graduate to College (Bachelor) and plan to move but my father won't allow me to move out for his selfish reason and treating my life if I plan to move out.
Is their any Republic act that I can go against him?
Please help. I need help and sometime fear for my life.

View user profile


You don't need his permission to move out. Just make sure you are prepared emotionally and financially.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Mayor
Moving out is a big decision. But still he is your father you can go but don't forget your obligation to your siblings and also to your father..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum