Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violence aginst women (pornography)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Violence aginst women (pornography) on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 am


Arresto Menor
I would like to seek for your legal advice. I am a mother of 4 year old and just got married with 5 month old pregnancy.. Recently, I was informed that my ex posted a pornographic video on the web. It was from our past. He was so mad at me for getting married and not being with him. There are people I know that has already viewed it. I am the only one showing on the video he edited his part. So I don't know how to file against him.My work, family, and esp. my psychological well being is at risk. I don't know what to do. I don't want my family to be exposed with this. Im so emotionally troubled and planning on resigning from work. If u can please help me... I am so threatened by this. I don't know where to go and what to do. Thank you..

View user profile

2 Re: Violence aginst women (pornography) on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:36 pm


sorry to hear that. this is both a violation of RA 9262 and the anti-voyeurism law.

i recommend you go to the nbi and make a complaint. they have a women's desk and a computer crimes division. your testimony that only he had control of the video can be considered as evidence.

don't resign. he wins if you do. be like the doctor/actress (can't say names) who took it all in stride when her sex tape came out and is now admired by many for her poise.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum