Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED SOME HELP HERE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEED SOME HELP HERE on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Kkath.e

Arresto Menor
Can I keep an item that was delivered by mistake? I ordered some goods in an online store and after 3 days i received the package and at the same time I received another goods in another packaging that was attentioned to my name. So i thought it was a freebies but after a few days the seller contacted me and she said it was delivered by mistake. Do I have the right to keep it?

View user profile

2 Re: NEED SOME HELP HERE on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:13 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua
no. have pity on the poor seller.

View user profile

3 Re: NEED SOME HELP HERE on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:19 am

attyLLL

no, that would be unlawful.

have the seller pick it up.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4 Re: NEED SOME HELP HERE on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:56 am

Lady1222

Arresto Menor
Hello po. Pa help naman po please. May salary loan po ako sa bank wayback 2009 nag past due po sya. In 2013, I communicated (thru phone) with the bank for an update of my outstanding loan balance, he said that someone will call me to update. Then I received a call (I can't recall the name) stating my loan balance. He stated my actual balance and mentioned that they will give me an amnesty or a discount if I could pay Php 30,000.00 within the specific period. He gave my loan details (loan #) and advised me to proceed to the nearest bank branch where I eventually made the payment for the said amount. I complied and made the payment. I was complacent at that time since it was a full payment. I never thought of asking for a certificate because I grew confident that I've already paid it.
I failed to secure a contract or agreement for the said amnesty/discount since I have with me the stamped receipt and thought that it was enough of a proof. Currently, nag request po ako ng certificate of full payment Pero nag insist pa rin po ang bank na i have still remaining balance kasi po wala daw po akong maipakita na agreement ng discount. May balance daw po ako which is compose of penalties and charges. Nagpadala sila ng SOA stating that my principal balance is 28k plus penalties and charges na umabot ng 200k. May ni require sila na one time payment of 50k para ma clear na ang acct ko po pero hindi ko po kakayanin ang amount. Wala na po bang way na ma post ang payment ko na 30k sa principal amount? What will I do po? Thanks

View user profile

5 Re: NEED SOME HELP HERE on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:00 am

Lady1222

Arresto Menor
I need the certification for my employment in the bank po kasi.. Thanks po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum