Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need legal advice...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need legal advice... on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:46 am

Manalaysay

Arresto Menor
Yung birth certificate po kasi ng anak ko, kapatid ko ang nakapirmang mother so nagpalate register po ako ulit with the surname po ng husband ko...akala ko ganun lng ang gagawin magiging ok na, problem ko po nung kumuha ako sa psa ang lumalabas po eh yung kapatid ko ang mother nya...gusto ko na po ayusin sa legal na paraan.paano po ba?salamat sa makakasagot....

View user profile

2 Re: I need legal advice... on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:42 am

attyLLL

this will require dna tests and a court petition

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3 Re: I need legal advice... on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Manalaysay

Arresto Menor
Thanks po.

View user profile

4 Re: I need legal advice... on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:40 am

Manalaysay

Arresto Menor
If magfile po aq ng adoption para maging surname sya ng asawa q pede po ba yun?para no need na po magpa dna...thanks po.

View user profile

5 Re: I need legal advice... on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:37 pm

attyLLL

yes, that can work. but for the same cost of court petition, add 50k for a DNA test, i'd prefer to prove you as the actual biological mother.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum