Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSA Negative Result / Parents Not Married / Born Abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am 23 years old, tapos wala pa akong Birth certificate sa PSA, pinanganak ako sa greece tapos d po kasal parents ko. Ung birth certificate ko sa greece ang ginagamit ko na translated. Ano pong gagawin ko para maregister ako sa PSA?

View user profile


the proper procedure should have been that your parents filed a report of birth at the PH embassy/consulate in greece. ask them if late registration is possible under these circumstances

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum