Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is divorce in Japan required before filing for annulment in Philippines?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

Last edited by suavesuave on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile


if he were to initiate the petition for divorce, it can be judicially recognized here, but it seems that is not an option because he refuses. Your local option is to file a petition for annulment but I'd be wary of arguing he is the one psychologically incapacitated if the psychologist doesn't get to examine him directly

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum