Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

certification of case disposition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 certification of case disposition on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi can somebody help me regarding this matter. I went to NBI Quality control this morning because i got hit. Then he said to go to RTC Antipolo Branch __ RA 9165 #__-______

__-__-___. Before going there i would like to ask someone who knows legal matters. It is filed against me 2008 and i went to prison then i get bailed the officer told me to attend the hearing. however i didnt attend any hearing because i am afraid and i just thought that we already settled everything by my arresting officer. after that i havent received aany subpoena or anything its just the officer just told me to attend the hearing.thats it and it been 10 years i dont know what happend to my case. what will i do? i am not sure what to do when i get my case disposition. please help meee

View user profile

2 legal advice please on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:23 pm

Arresto Menor
help me pls

View user profile

3 Re: certification of case disposition on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:00 pm

bail is just for provisional liberty. the case goes on. probably another warrant was issued and it is still subsisting. you will probably have to file bail again and then the trial will continue

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum