Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to change my sons surname from my maiden name to my husbands name...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
i just want to ask about my sons change surname. when i gave birth to him, i am only the one who is in the birth certificate because me and his father separate lives. then after a few years we reconcile.. now my husband want his son to be in his surname? what should i do and how will it cost??

thank you very much..
i hope you will reply on my problem..

View user profile


Arresto Menor
you can go to civil register city or town na you give birth, you should bring your husband, because they need him to sign the papers of acknowledgement. it will cost only less than 1000 pesos for.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum