Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conjugal Property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Conjugal Property on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:08 pm


Arresto Menor
During our marriage we acquire a house but it under his name. As far as I know that property is conjugal property since we are married. I left the house because he always make me "layas" every time he is angry and he always says that "wala daw me karapatan sa bahay na yon". Pwedi niya po ba ebenta yong bahay without my permission? oh sino po may mas karapatan sa nahay na yon? As of now nagrerent lang kami nga bahay ng anak ko. Even in child support hindi siya nagbibigay mag 3 years na po. Can i use that for legal separation or annulment? What will I do? Please advise. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Conjugal Property on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:50 pm


if it's just his name on the title, the legal presumption is that he is the sole owner. go to the registry of deeds and inquire if you can have an affidavit annotated to show that the property is conjugal. or you may consider filing a petition for separation of property, or legal separation

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum