Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2 marriage on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:09 pm

needsomething

Arresto Menor
I just need a legal advice po...

I got my first marriage at 2004 then got separated 2006 then i got my 2nd marriage at 2011.

I filled an annulment 2013 for my first marriage and finished last year.

kumuha po ako ng cenomar sa Census just to make sure if my first marriage is trully annulled. ok namn po. the CENOMAR states that i have 2 marriage, the first marriage says its Void.

the question po is, is my 2nd marriage legal now? because my first marriage is void now? if not, what will i do to make it legal?

btw, i am with my 2nd wife now and we are planning to have a church wedding.

View user profile

2 Re: 2 marriage on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:46 pm

attyLLL

no, your 2nd marriage is void for being bigamous, but strangely, there is a legal presumption that the 2nd marriage is valid until a court of competent jurisdiction declares it to be void.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3 Re: 2 marriage on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:29 pm

needsomething

Arresto Menor
Ok po. I get it that the 2nd marriage is void. but what will i do to make it legal? do i have to file for annulment? again??

ndi ko po maintindihan.

View user profile

4 Re: 2 marriage on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:20 pm

attyLLL

With the legal presumption that it is valid, you don't need to do anything. But if you want to do it by the book, then yes, you have to have that one declared void first but risk being charged with bigamy if the prosecutor finds out.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5 Re: 2 marriage on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:08 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua
Better be safe than risk being charged of a criminal case. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/annulment-nullity-marriage Better have your marriage annulled first before marrying again. This time, make sure that the annulment case is concluded before you remarry, just to be sure that you don't have to do it AGAIN.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum