Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD SUPPORT - FOR RTC on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po,

Paano po ang mangyayare if nag provide na ng resolution ang prosecutor at sinabe be formally indicted with ra 9262, ano po ba ang ibig sabihin neto? for trial po ba?

May nakausap po kasi ako na iissuehan na po ako ng warrant of arrest, tama po ba ito? Sana po matulungann iy oako

View user profile

2 Re: CHILD SUPPORT - FOR RTC on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 pm


yes, it means the prosecutor will charge you in court. monitor the resolution when it is raised to the RTC so you can file bail immediately

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum