Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign Judgement.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Foreign Judgement. on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:37 pm


Arresto Menor
I have a child with a Filipina, she is in Manila and i am in Hong Kong.

She is trying to bribe me for money constantly and has a lawyer, she is threatening to go to the company I work for and bad mouth me saying I am a deadbeat father, I am not paying enough etc. and launch social media attacks on me. Thing is I am sending money every month, she just wants more so she does not have to work. She claims the childs expenses whose age is 6 are over 30K a month.

Because of all the mental abuse I am getting, I may decide to not return to the Philippines ever or entertain her threats. Her lawyer is stating if they file a civil case for an increase in monthly support and I do not attend there will be a ruling in their favour and if I do not return they can get a "Foreign Judgement" on me? As far as I was concerned the courts have no jurisdiction in Hong Kong?

Is she just bluffing me as part of her bribe? or can they indeed get this kind of judgement on a foreigner in another country?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum