Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bounced check

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bounced check on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 am


Arresto Menor
Hello atty.where can my cousin starts as he wants to clear his record at NBI due to bounced check ,a case was filed way back more than 10 yrs ago and he now don't know where to reach the person concern.He is positive that he already had a crim record as he found it when he try to get a NBI clearance.what should he do on this??? Can he still clear and fix his record indirectly as to no appearance at all??? thank u very much..

View user profile

2 Re: Bounced check on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 pm


no, he has to go to the court and file bail. he should go through the court processes to settle with the complainant and only then will the court dismiss the case. it is the order of dismissal which will cleanse his nbi record.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Bounced check on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 pm


Arresto Menor
Atty. nag issue po ako ng psotdated checks para sa lupang binabayaran namin in installment. Last march po hindi ko na po kayang pondohan yong check na in-issue ko dahil nawalan po ako ng trabaho pero ang ginawa ko po 3 days bago yong date ng check pinapa-defer ko na yong check sa developer at nagbabayad ako ng 200 pesos para sa deferment ng check at naka-state po dun sa finifill-up-an kong form na "for cash replacement" na yong pina-defer kong check. ang tanong ko po atty pag hindi ko po ba nabayaran yong amount ng "for cash replacement" on date na sinabi kong babayaran ko may possibility po bang ipre-present ulit ng developer for payment yong pina defer kong check? at consider na po bang bounced check yon? i need your advice please kasi hanggang ngayon po pinapa-defer ko pa rin yong check na in-issue ko. for info din po pinadalhan na rin ako ng atty ng developer ng final demand at sinabi po na kung hindi ko daw babayaran in full yong amount ng outstanding balance ko sa lupa,"they will be constrained to file both criminal and civil case against me for violation of Batas Pambansa Blg. 22. ano po ang gagawin ko?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum