Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

will not acknowledge the surname of my mother's real husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi, i would like to ask if it is possible to change my surname in my existing birth certificate to my middle name. i dont want to acknowledge the surname of my mother's real husband. technically i am a fruit of a third party.

is it possible not to use his surname?

View user profile


sadly, there is no legal remedy for this.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum